SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
Flooring products are heavy and bulky requiring in many cases LTL couriers. What makes Drop & Go Floors different is that we offer FREE SHIPPING in many cases for your flooring when it is delivered to one of our many nationwide delivery fulfillment partners.
- For orders over $299, we offer FREE standard shipping through our delivery fulfillment partners across the nation. Click here for your code.
- If for any reason you would like to exchange an item that had free shipping, the return shipping fees will incur for the original and exchanged item. Restock fees may apply. Please see our Return Policy.
- If for any reason you need to return an item that had free shipping, the refund will be for the item price minus the shipping cost incurred during transit to the delivery address and return shipping to our supplier. Restock fees may apply. Please see our Return Policy.
- If you receive a defective item, the item will be replaced with no additional shipping fees.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). Shipping costs are based on the shipping method of choice, size and weight of the total order along with applicable surcharges. Your actual shipping and handling cost will be automatically calculated at checkout prior to the completion of your order.
FREIGHT DELIVERY SURCHARGES
Some items require an additional shipping charge due to excess weight or special packaging requirements. If there is an additional shipping charge for an item, it will be noted on the product page as a “delivery surcharge.”
SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII AND U.S. TERRITORIES
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories, including U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico are currently not available.
International shipping or shipping to Canada is currently not available.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES TO APO AND FPO ADDRESSES & POST OFFICE BOXES
Shipping and deliveries to APO and FPO addresses and post office boxes are not currently offered.
NEXT DAY OR SECOND DAY SHIPPING
Next day or second day shipping is currently not available.
OVERNIGHT OR SATURDAY DELIVERIES
Overnight deliveries due to the nature of the item(s) we are delivering are not currently offered. Saturday deliveries are optional per each delivery fulfillment partner’s availability and discretion.
- Orders are shipped on business days of Monday-Friday excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- The shipping status of orders is sent through email and can also be tracked by logging into your account.
Please note that if you ordered several items, they may not all ship from the same location or ship at the same time. If this is the case, tracking numbers will be assigned to each individual shipment and you will receive notice and tracking numbers as each item is sent. Each order is unique and may arrive at varying times from our suppliers. Due to the custom nature of many of our items delivery lead times will vary.
In most cases shipping delays are short delays due to backordered material or shipping logistics. At Drop & Go Floors, we strive for customer satisfaction and do not want to cause any delays for your project. Therefore, we offer an option to cancel your item(s) that are delayed. This option is available in our shipping delay notification email.
PRODUCT ACCURACY VERIFICATION
Please print our Delivery Checklist to ensure a smooth delivery. Make sure to inspect all product at the time of pick up. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect and verify the type of product purchased, quantity, model number, color, dye lots for porcelain and ceramic products, and to verify all labels on wood product to ensure accuracy prior to leaving delivery driver. Any discrepancies between the customer’s inspection and the purchased products as reflected upon the order confirmation must be determined prior to delivery driver leaving. Call our customer service team at 469-5-FLOORS to report any discrepancy before signing your pickup acknowledgment slip. By signing your pickup acknowledgement at the time of delivery, your signature will constitute your agreement that your order has been received in full and that it is accurate. Once you have signed and the driver has left the premises, no exceptions will be made.
FRONT DOOR PARCEL DELIVERY
- Orders that are 100lbs and less, shipping directly to the customers delivery address will be arrive by USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- An email notification with tracking information will be sent when the order has shipped. Tracking information can be found by logging into Drop & Go Floors account.
- When receiving your order please see our helpful Delivery Checklist. Once the delivery has been received, we recommend accommodations are made to move the flooring products to a secure location out of the elements suitable for flooring.
- Orders that are 100lbs or over, shipping directly to the customers delivery address will be delivered by our preferred national freight courier. Orders are delivered on business days of Monday-Friday excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Drop & Go Floors will schedule to have the order picked up by our national freight courier and delivered to a distribution point. The day the order reaches the distribution point, our logistic coordinator will contact the customer to schedule the curbside delivery day and timeframe. We recommend that you record any names when speaking to the logistic coordinator and please contact Drop & Go Floors if you receive any calls from the courier or logistic coordinator for unexpected charges and requests.
Day of Curbside Delivery:
- Our preferred national freight courier will provide FREE lift gate services. The lift gate service allows for your order to be taken out of the delivery truck and dropped at the curbside. We encourage accommodations are made to move the product from the curbside to a location more out of the elements and suitable for flooring products. Our preferred national freight courier will not be able to remove the packaging or carry the product beyond the curbside.
- To confirm your delivery, we recommend the customer contact our logistic coordinator at 469-5-FLOORS.
- Please clear the driveway for the delivery. In case of inclement weather such as snow or ice please provide a clear path for delivery.
- An individual 18 years or older must be present during delivery. Curbside delivery requires a signature. If the customer is not present the product will be taken back to the distribution point. Fees will apply.
- Maintain house pets in a separate area away from delivery path.
- Please refer to the Delivery Checklist to ensure a smooth delivery process. Although our suppliers take great care in packaging their goods for shipping, damages may occur in transit. Please carefully inspect all items before signing the delivery slip. It is our advice to NEVER refuse a delivery. If your shipment arrives damaged or with incorrect quantities or product, please call our customer service team immediately at 469-5-FLOORS for assistance. If you are not able to get in contact with us, please make sure all damages, shortages or missing items are noted on the delivery slip. If you refuse to accept an order, Drop & Go Floors reserves the right to charge all applicable restock and shipping fees as part of the return. If damaged or incorrect quantities or product are noted on the delivery slip, we will be able to help with the claims process. Once the claim has been filed please hold on to the items as the courier reserves the right to inspect, pick-up or discard the material.
- If a need arises to reschedule or cancel the curbside delivery, please call our logistic coordinator 469-5-FLOORS. Fees may apply to reschedule or cancel your curbside delivery.
RESCHEDULE YOUR DELIVERY
Sometimes scheduling conflicts occur and for that reason we offer a one-time rescheduling for deliveries that are rescheduled 48 hours prior to the original scheduled delivery.
DELIVERY CANCELLATION POLICY
Please call us at 469-5-FLOORS immediately if you need to cancel a delivery. Due to the short notice, we may not be able to cancel deliveries within 48 hours of scheduled delivery. If we are unable to cancel your delivery, your order will be taken back to our distribution point. For deliveries we are unable to cancel, delivery fee and additional fees will apply. We will try to contact you to reschedule the delivery. After 14 days, if we are unable to reach you to reschedule the delivery, we will process the order as a return. Please see our Return Policy. Rescheduled delivery will be charged for a second delivery.
Customers agree to be contacted by Drop & Go Floors, and our local retail fulfillment partner, including by email or prerecorded call, automatic telephone dialing system, or text message, at the email address or telephone number provided to and/or on file with Drop & Go Floors regarding the pickup or delivery of their order. Customers agree that any such communications are informational only.